Sound Ideas brings you the sounds of racing motorcycles, straight from the International Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) Race, a motorcycle sport event held annually since its inaugural race in 1907. The TT races are widely seen as the most prestigious in the world and as the ultimate test for competitors and their machines. The Isle of Man TT has been traditionally run in a time trial format on public roads closed for racing, which allowed our recording equipment to get up close and personal with sounds of motorcycle speed. Digitally recorded at 24/96 k and made available for immediate purchase and download in 4 formats (24/96, 24/48, 16/48 and 16/44 broadcast wav files), TT Races on the Isle of Man is only available from Sound Ideas.
- 275 royalty free sound effects
- Available for Download as 16/44.1, 16/48, 24/48 or 24/96 kHz broadcast wav files
- Digitally recorded at 24/96 kHz
- Motorcycle Race Ambiences
- Motorcycle Race Action
- Great variety of motorcycles including superstock, lightweight stock & sport, superbikes, side cars and zero battery class
Credits: All sounds were recorded by Brian and Craig Nimens
Preview a selection of individual files from this collection.