Hanna-Barbera & Turner SFX End User License Agreement
Terms and Conditions
Your use of any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product acknowledges your acceptance of the following terms, conditions and limitations of use. In the event of a breach of this License Agreement, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.
Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free products are sold to you with a lifetime non-transferable license for synchronization rights only.
You have the right to synchronize the audio content from any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product with audio and/or visual productions or applications such as • film & video productions • training and marketing presentations • corporate videos • radio presentations or commercials • television presentations or commercials (hereinafter referred to as "the Production"). You may create copies of the Production. If you sell, lease, give away or otherwise distribute copies of the Production, the rights and limitations to the synchronized audio content as outlined in this End User License Agreement are in effect for the life of the Production and pass automatically to the End User of the Production. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Copyright infringement is a serious offence. You are not authorized to:
- Make copies of any of the unsynchronized recordings contained within Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free products, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the sole purpose of specific audio and / or visual synchronization at your own facility. You are only licensed to keep one copy of the audio content on one stand alone workstation at any given time.
- Copy, duplicate, provide access to, sell, lease, loan or give away unsynchronized sounds from any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product by any means including the World Wide Web, streaming audio or any delivery method now known or which shall become known.
- Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under this End User License Agreement.
- Provide remote access to unsynchronized sounds from any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product to any location remote from your licensed address.
- Provide sounds from any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product in whole or in part as mobile telecom audio content such as ring tones, soundscapes, multimedia messaging services (MMS), voice messaging, audio enhancements, greeting mail services, or other content applications now known or which shall become known.
- Sell or otherwise dispose of computers, hard drives or discs or any other electronic storage media which contains Hanna-Barbera or Turner proprietary sounds or music (Sounds) unless all the Sounds have been deleted. All Sounds maintained on any computers, hard drives, discs or any other electronic storage media must be deleted immediately upon any return of Hanna-Barbera or Turner product to the vendor.
- Change or alter in any way an original music composition owned or represented by Hanna-Barbera or Turner (for example adding instruments or lyrics) without the prior written consent of the owner.
Sound Ideas accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any Hanna-Barbera or Turner royalty free product. If Sound Ideas was the direct vendor, it’s liability is limited and restricted solely to replacement at no charge of the royalty free product in question.
View PDF of End User License
105 West Beaver Creek Road, Suite 4, Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4B 1C6
Telephone: (905) 886 5000
Fax: (905) 886-6800
Toll Free: US 1-800-387-3030 Canada 1-800-665-3000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.sound-ideas.com